Employment Center Information
Texas Associates Insurors is an equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not use personal information in our hiring process and are dedicated to hiring the person who is best suited for our jobs without any knowledge or consideration of any individual`s membership in any protected class. Any personal information found on the application or any supporting documentation will be removed as soon as it is discovered. All applications received by Texas Associates Insurors will only remain active for one year.
Texas Associates Insurors is committed to promoting safety and high standards of employee performance, productivity and reliability. In order to achieve this, all finalists may be subjected to a drug test prior to being hired to assure the Company that the applicant does not currently have narcotics, sedatives, stimulants and/or other controlled substances in his/her body. Further, Texas Associates Insurors supports a Drug-Free Workplace Policy.
Benefits Account Manager - Austin
We are seeking a well-organized, detail oriented, customer service individual with at least 5 years of experience in Employee Benefits Insurance. Duties will include marketing for new business & renewals (small & large groups), providing excellent customer service, and conducting open enrollment/education meetings. Must hold a current Texas General Lines Agent-Life & Health license. Use Management System - Zywave (Brokerage Builder) and Applied EPIC. Competitive salary and benefits. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Performing account manager duties by servicing a book of business, handling renewals and remarkets, quoting and rounding out coverages, and working with carriers and company staff to provide insurance solutions and excellent service for clients.
- Requires understanding of client’s insurance requirements to analyze and compare Risk Management insurance plans.
- Follows agency procedures and stays current with carrier and industry changes
- Meet service and quality standards as adopted by agency guidelines
- Ability to lead client meetings regarding renewal and utilization results in the absence of the Benefits Director and/or Risk Advisor
- Identify problems, summarize and develop strategic solutions with the client by incorporating the company’s culture, mission and future staffing needs into our recommended strategic solutions.
- Expected to attend client meetings on site at their location(s). On occasion overnight travel may be required.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years Benefit Account Manager
- License: General Lines Agent-Life & Health
- Zywave – Brokerage Builder and Applied/EPIC Agency Management Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organization, detail oriented, multi-tasking and work in a fast-paced environment
- Meet deadlines and prioritize
- Ability to work within a team concept
- Bilingual preferred
Print and complete Employment Application
and bring to interview