Setting the Record Straight on Claims Filing Misinformation
HURRICANE HARVEY INFORMATION
Flood Claims - 1-800-759-8626 email@example.com
Wind (TWIA) Claims - For fastest service, please file claims online via https://www.twia.org/claimscenter/ or by calling:
- ENGLISH TWIA: 877-281-1431
- SPANISH TWIA: 866-443-3144
Please do not attempt to file TWIA claims by fax, email or US mail as this may cause delays
Celebrating Over 60 Years of Service!
2014 was another significant milestone in Texas Associates Insurors history as we celebrated 60 years of serving our clients' insurance needs. Thank you to all of our staff who continue to elevate the level of service and expertise our clients have valued over the past six decades.
To our clients that have entrusted us to protect your business and personal assets over the years- Thank You!
We are grateful for the professionals at our firm and clients that continue to make our agency a success.
Randy Reynolds, CPCU, CIC, CRM
You may have seen social media posts about your rights and obligations when it comes to reporting a claim.
- The normal claims process has not changed.
- Texas has the strongest consumer protections in the nation against insurers that unfairly deny or delay claims.
- You will continue to have a full-range of remedies in the event an insurance company acts fraudulently or in bad faith.
- Lawsuit-abuse legislation (HB 1774) applies to lawsuits filed after September 1, 2017.
- The Texas Department of Insurance will, as always, in catastrophic events, be monitoring the activities of insurance companies to make sure that claims are being paid properly and promptly.
- Be aware of individuals claiming to help you get more from your insurance company.
- Please file your claim as quickly as possible.
Our thoughts are with you during this time of crisis. Please let us know how we can help. We are here to serve.